The objective of Indian Danish Chamber of Commerce is to promote trade between Denmark and India, strengthen cultural ties between the two countries, and function as an exclusive forum for companies, organizations, and business people aiming to lever Danish companies’ position in India and vice versa.
To the extent it is relevant and possible, the Forum shall:
1. Arrange and promote activities enabling the members to share and exchange knowledge and experience relevant for success in the relevant markets (Danish and/or Indian), and to increase the members’ knowledge of relevant factors which can contribute to such success.
2. At regular intervals publish informative material on the possibilities in Denmark and/or with Danish companies, and about the opportunities seen from a Danish perspective in India or with Indian companies, for distribution in relevant Danish and/or Indian professional networks, Indian chambers of commerce etc.
3. Create optimal opportunities of transportation between the two countries.
4. Work to have optimal fast-track handling of business-related visa applications for Indian business people travelling to Denmark, and for Danish business people travelling to India.
5. Arrange and promote targeted exchange trips for Danish companies to India, and for Indian companies to Denmark, including and through local Indian chambers of commerce.
6. Carry out other similar related activities, including co-operation with other associations that want to further the trade between Denmark and India.
Download Presentation 2016