IDCC Business Forum ”Make in India – A Danish Perspective” / August the 31th
31 Aug 2016, Wednesday @14:15 - 17:30
Location: FLSmidth, Vigerslev Allé 77, Valby, Copenhagen
The seminar is hosted by FLSmidth and will give the participants an opportunity to be introduced to Prime Minister Modi’s key business initiative “Make in India”, and what opportunities this initiative brings to Danish companies.
FLSmidth, Vigerslev Allé 77, Valby, Copenhagen
The seminar will have presentations by H. E Rajeev Sharare, Indian Ambassador to Denmark, and a number of Danish business cases will be presented ensuring the participants hands-on experience and lessons learned from producing in India. Furthermore, there will be useful information about where and how to receive support when looking for opportunities to produce in India.
Please register before Monday, 29th August here.
1. Welcome, Carsten R. Lund FLSmidth
2. Presentation of the “Make in India” initiative
– by Ambassador of India to Denmark, H.E. Rajeev Sharare
3. Practical experience and Lessons Learned from Producing in India
– presentations by Danish companies producing in India
4. Break & Networking (30 min)
5. The Role of the Danish Embassy in India
6. The Role of IFU – Investment Fund for Developing Countries
7. The Role of Confederating of Danish Industry (DI)
8. Closure of formal part
9. Networking Drinks & Snacks