Building Green Strategic Partnership between India and Denmark
24 Jun 2020, Wednesday @10:30 - 12:45
High-level Web-event: Building Green Strategic Partnership between India and Denmark
Together with our close partners, Embassy of India in Denmark, DI and Danish Export Association, we are delighted to invite you to this high-level Web-event.
The recently held meeting between the Prime Ministers of India and Denmark, H.E. Narendra Modi and Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen have given momentum to the bilateral relationship. Both leaders agreed to work towards a Green Strategic Partnership.
Therefore, this web-event will focus on four strategic sectors: Energy, Infrastructure, Water and Food Processing.
With a significant line-up of speakers and presenters, we offer you the opportunity to get a unique insight into India as a market and a partner for green growth:
- Briefings on the current and future business environment in India, with a focus on Ease of Doing Business.
- Updates on the most recent developments in each sector, by Indian top officials or high-profiled CEOs of the largest Indian conglomerates.
- The perspectives from CEOs of well-established Danish companies in India.
- Danish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Jeppe Kofod
- Mr. S. N. Subrahmanyan, CEO, L&T
- Mr. Amitabh Kant, CEO, NITI Aayog
- Mr. Deepak Bagla, CEO, Invest India
- Mr. Henrik Andersen, CEO, Vestas
- Mr. Kim Fausing, CEO, Danfoss
- Mr. Mads Nipper, CEO, Grundfos
- Mr. Kim Vejlby Hansen, CEO, FOSS
- Mr. Rasmus Ødum, Group COO, Executive Vice President, COWI
PLEASE FIND THE FULL PROGRAM HERE: Webinar on Building Green Strategic Partnership between India and Denmark
When: June 24th, 10.30 – 12.45 CET
Registration: CLICK HERE