Postponed: E-commerce in India: B2C Retail
25 Jun 2020, Thursday @10:30 - 11:50
Unfortunately, this webinar has been postponed until after the Summer holidays.
We will update this page and open up for registrations once we have a new date in place.
Apologize for any inconvenience.
E-commerce in India: B2C Retail
The Indian E-commerce industry has been on an upward growth trajectory and is expected to surpass the US to become the second largest E-commerce market in the world by 2034.
A young demographic, rising internet penetration and a growing middle class has and will continue to support the growth in this sector.
The E-commerce market is expected to reach Rs 13,97,800 crore (US$200 billion) in 2027.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn about the sector and consumer trends
- Learn how to get started – different approaches to market entry
- Get perspectives on local production and sourcing
- Learn from two major Danish players in the market
- Meet experts that will be available for further dialogue
When: June 25th, 10.30-11.50 CET
Where: Online – details will be shared prior to the meeting.
Should you have any questions for the speakers beforehand, please feel free to send them to IDCC and we will make sure they are forwarded to the right people – email@example.com
Click on the program for a full, downloadable version