Opportunities in the Cold Chain of India
28 Mar 2017, Tuesday @14:00 - 18:00
Location: Danfoss Headquarters, Nordborgvej 81, Nordborg, 6430
With a growing population in India, there is a constant need for more and better food, as more than 40% of the raw produce is never consumed. This food waste can be reduced by improving the food processing technologies used and by applying modern cold chain technologies.
Join this event to get an understanding of the cold chain in India and the business opportunities, which exist for the small, medium and large Danish companies.
The program will have several prominent speakers including the Indian Ambassador to Denmark, Mr. Rejeev Shahara and Mr. Pawanexh Kohli, CEO & Chief Advisor, National Centre for Cold-chain Development (NCCD).
- 10:00 – 13:30 Optional tour of Danfoss incl. a visit to a Danfoss factory, the Danfoss Museum and lunch.
- 13.30 – 14.00 Registration for the IDCC event
- 14:00 – 14:15 Welcome by Mr. Henrik Schurmann, VP at Danfoss A/S and Chairman of the Board of Indian Danish Chamber of Commerce
- 14:15 – 14:30 Address by Indian Ambassador to Denmark, His Excellency Rajeev Shahare
- 14:15 – 15:00 Current state and opportunities in Cold Chain in India by Mr. Pawanexh Kohli, CEO & Chief Advisor-NCCD
- 15:00 – 15:30 Danfoss’ India engagement in Cold Chain by Mr. Ravichandran Purushothaman, President at Danfoss India
- 15.30 – 15.50 Refreshment & Networking
- 15.50 – 16.05 Lessons learned in the Indian Cold Chain by a Danish company A
- 16:05 – 16.20 Lessons learned in the Indian Cold Chain by a Danish company B
- 16.20 – 16.35 The role of Confederation of Danish Industry (DI)
- 16:35 – 17:00 Panel Discussion
- 17:00 – 18:00 Reception and Networking
The program is still subject to minor changes.
As an exclusive offer, then the event is for both members and non-members of IDCC, and it is free-of-charge for non-members.
Venue: Danfoss Headquarters, Nordborgvej 81, 6430 Nordborg, Denmark.
Please click here to register for the event.
There are good flight connections between Copenhagen and Sønderborg. You can see more information about these on the webpage of Alsieexpress: http://alsieexpress.dk/.